Store Experience Assistant Manager
At Lauren Nicole we create a unique store experience! We are looking for a Store Experience Assistant Manager to work alongside our Store Experience Manager.
This is a full-time position with Salary + Benefits.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the team regarding all aspects of the LN Customer Experience for “hosting the party” by exhibiting excellent floor presence.
- Assist the Store Experience Manager with training and coaching the team on upholding the store standards so customers can easily visualize our styles and style suggestions throughout the day while maintaining a visually pleasing store front with cleaning, straightening, etc.
- Be an expert in current trends and LN styling to not only assist with styling customers but to train and motivate the team to do so as well.
- Identify regular customers and create a relationship with them, set up styling sessions and bring our team in on the fun!
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship to connect with the customers and create business through interactions and social media connections.
- Assist when needed with scheduling and hiring needs.
- Embody and represent the Lauren Nicole lifestyle while on the sales floor to lead the team by example with policies and procedures.
- Team management - create an inclusive environment, be in tune with your team and create a relationship with each teammate.
- Continually develop key-holders and stylists within their roles as well as help them meet their professional goals.
- Give feedback to Store Experience Manager on how we can further develop each teammate in regards to promotions, demotions, transfers to other stores, etc in the future.
- Assist with Loss Prevention Awareness in the store by training and consistently developing the team on store awareness, customer service, follow up, and fitting room procedures.
- Assist with Visual Operations.
- A love for the LN brand
- Bachelor's Degree Or Equivalent Experience
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the company
About Lauren Nicole:
We are a boutique with three Orlando locations in Thornton Park, Winter Park and Waterford Lakes.
If you would like to set up an interview please email us your resume to email@example.com!