Store Experience Manager
At Lauren Nicole we create a unique store experience! We are looking for a Store Manager with an expertise in Store Experience.
This is a full-time position with Salary + Benefits.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Lead, mentor, and motivate our team regarding all aspects of the LN Customer Experience for “Hosting The Party” by exhibiting excellent floor presence.
- Train and coach our team on upholding store standards so customers can easily visualize our styles and style suggestions throughout the day while maintaining a visually pleasing store front with cleaning, straightening etc.
- Be an expert in current trends and LN styling to not only assist with styling customers but to train and motivate the team to do so as well.
- Prioritize employee development to ensure brand knowledge on product fit and styling to inform and inspire the customer.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship to connect with the customers and create business through interactions and social media connections.
- Identify regular customers and create a relationship with them, set up styling sessions, and bring our team in on the fun!
- Schedule, recruit, hire, and retain top talent to build bench for the store.
- Maintain a network of great candidates, hire exceptional people, and create personalized succession paths.
- Onboard and train all new hires to drive a strong brand, customer and store connection.
- Embody and represent the Lauren Nicole lifestyle while on the sales floor to lead the teams by example in policies and procedures.
- Team management - create an inclusive environment, be in tune with your team and create a relationship with each teammate. Continually develop key-holders and stylists within their roles as well as help them meet their professional goals.
- Give feedback to District Manager on how we can further develop each teammate in regards to promotions, demotions, transfers to other stores, etc in the future.
- Provide employees with timely and specific feedback to create a culture of action and accountability.
- Assist with Visual + Business Operations.
- Represent Lauren Nicole on the sales floor by driving engagement in each zone through communication, adaptability, and "Hosting the Party"
- Assist with Loss Prevention Awareness in the store by training and consistently developing the team on store awareness, customer service and follow up, fitting room procedures.
- A love for the LN brand
- Bachelor's Degree Or Equivalent Experience
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proven record of hiring and developing great talent
- Experience in coaching and conflict resolution
- Strong decision-making and multi-tasking capabilities
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the company
About Lauren Nicole:
We are a boutique with three Orlando locations in Thornton Park, Winter Park and Waterford Lakes.
If you would like to set up an interview please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!