Lauren Nicole is currently looking for talented stylists to give excellent customer service to our shoppers and help style them with fashion forward recommendations. We like all of our shoppers to feel like they are shopping with a friend when visiting our stores! This position offers a flexible part time schedule and is perfect for someone looking for the opportunity to grow within the company!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- "Hosting the party" creates selling initiatives that enhance the customer experience; empowers the team to drive sales through personalized conversations, elevated styling, and outfitting recommendations.
- Represents the brand in personal style reflective of the company values; drives the store experience on the sales floor through an energized pace.
- Adheres to store standards and policies with inventory accuracy, loss prevention, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the store.
- Positive Team mentality.
This is an hourly paid position.
- A love for the LN brand
- Retail experience, knowledge of the fashion industry and a passion for styling
- Positive outlook + attitude, displays eagerness to develop new skills while being open and responsive to feedback; enhances environment through displaying optimism, positivity, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Available at least 3 days per week including weekends.
About Lauren Nicole
We are a boutique with three Orlando locations in Thornton Park, Winter Park and Waterford Lakes that would love to employ some friendly, fashionable teammates.
If you would like to set up an interview please email us your resume to email@example.com or better yet stop by one of our locations we'd love to meet you!